Volunteer and help us keep the doors open
The colder weather has arrived, and with-it new challenges for Living Space and people living in homelessness. Living Space is recruiting committed volunteers to help keep the doors open.
Two shifts are available for volunteers
7:00 am to 10:00 am
- Help with waking people up
- Help serve breakfast & keep the coffee fresh
- Help Living Space staff clean-up and prepare for day operations
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Help organize vocational programs for clients
- Snow removal
- Light cleaning
- Help keep the coffee fresh
If interested, please contact Jason Sereda at firstname.lastname@example.org.