October 25, 2018
225 Fifth Avenue, Timmins ON P4N 7C9
The Timmins Age-Friendly Advisory Committee is hosting a Healthy Aging Expo, which will take place on Thursday, Oct. 25, 2018 at Science Timmins. This is a free admission event for all community members. The Expo provides older adults with the opportunity to see what programs and services are available that promote healthy aging and community well-being.
The Healthy Aging Expo will proudly feature:
- Exhibitor booths from over 40 non-profit organizations and businesses who service older community members
- Influenza vaccines for adults aged 65 years and older offered by the Porcupine Health Unit
- Presentations throughout the day (presentations and scheduling details will be released closer to the date)
- Free lunch served to participants beginning at 11 a.m.
- $35.00 for non-profit – includes two lunches
- $100 for a business – includes two lunches