The Canadian Cancer Society is a national, community-based organization of volunteers whose mission is the eradication of cancer and the enhancement of the quality of life of people living with cancer.
Here’s how we are doing more:
- We are the country’s largest national charitable funder of research into all types of cancer.
- We educate people on how to reduce their risk of cancer and how some types of cancer can be found early through screening tests.
- Our support services help people with cancer and their loved ones at a time when they are scared and anxious.
- We are a trusted source of information about all types of cancer.
- We advocate to governments on important cancer-related issues on behalf of those affected by cancer.
Call us toll-free at 1-888-939-3333.
*Note: The Timmins Branch is currently closed until further notice. For all inquiries, please contact the North Bay Branch:
176 Lakeshore Drive, Suite 9
North Bay ON P1A 2A8