Health Services Information for Ontarians
ConnexOntario provides health services information for people experiencing problems with gambling, drugs, alcohol, and/or mental illness.
Helpful, supportive Information and Referral Specialists answer all calls, emails or webchat requests 24/7. Our service is free and confidential.
- Provide contact information for services and supports to meet the caller’s specific needs
- Listen, offer support and provide strategies to help people meet their goals
- Provide basic education about gambling, drugs, alcohol, and/or mental health problems
Current, Timely, Accurate Reporting
ConnexOntario maintains an up-to-date and accurate database of detailed drug, alcohol, problem gambling, and mental health service information.
This information includes:
- Where the service is located
- How to access the service
- How long the wait to access the service may be
Our information and referral service is live answer 24/7, confidential and free.
We can provide service in over 170 languages, including Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Vietnamese, Greek, Polish, Russian, and Serbian.
Live Answering Service Available 24/7