Develops and delivers public services to seniors to improve their quality of life so they can be safe, engaged, active and healthy. Helps to make Ontario more accessible by implementing the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and by preventing barriers for people with disabilities.
What we do
- Ensure seniors are supported through the development of policies and programs across government
- Provide seniors with the information they need about programs and services, healthy lifestyles and aging
- Encourage greater social inclusion and volunteerism among seniors
- Support age-friendly communities across the province
- Recognize and promote seniors’ contributions to communities
- Help prevent and raise public awareness on elder abuse and neglect
- Oversee the Retirement Homes Regulatory Authority (RHRA)
Call us toll-free at 1-888-910-1999 or TTY at 1-800-387-5559.
777 Bay Street, Suite 601C
Toronto ON M7A 2J4