Rotary is an organization of business and professional persons united worldwide who provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations and help build good will and peace in the world.
There’s something that all Rotary club members have in common: we take action. As community volunteers, we reach out to neighbors in need. We build, support, and organize. We save lives. We work locally and globally.
Members of the Rotary Club:
- Get involved in their communities
- Connect with other professionals
- Share their time and experience with young people
- Support global causes, such as eradicating polio
- Use their skills to help others
New members are always welcome! Join us at a weekly meeting at Cedar Meadows to see what we are all about. Meetings are from 7:00 to 8:15 PM on Tuesdays.