Porcupine Toastmasters helps its members learn communication and leadership skills in a supportive, fun environment. Through weekly meetings, members can build confidence as they practice public speaking, while learning a variety of other skills including leadership, meeting management and teamwork.
Join us to learn more about how we can help you to:
- Communicate more effectively
- Become a better leader
- Improve presentation skills
- Increase your self confidence
- Build your ability to motivate and persuade
- Become more successful in your career
- Open doors in your personal and professional life
The club members meet once a week during the months of September to June. Guests are always welcome to sit in for free at any meeting to see what Toastmasters is all about.
Meetings are held Monday evenings from 7:00 to 8:30 PM at 896 Riverside Drive, Building C.